Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, Hump Day

Wednesday shouldn't be called "Hump Day" it should be my slump day.

I don't have really much going on today or even this week. We did, however, went and ate lunch with Robert at the Officer's Club today. It was soooo good! I love eating there, but Robert wouldn't ever go. Well last week, some of the guys went there for lunch and Robert comes home raving about it. Well, duh! Didn't I tell you that it was good?! Anyways, he called and invited me today! (Which was a nice treat)

School has resumed and so has my homework. Ugh. Thankfully, it is my LAST semester! I am ready to be DONE! More so, I just want to say that I have my degree. :)

We haven't heard anything else on the re-enlistment. They told Robert that he should hear something after the Labor Day weekend (which will be Wednesday for us). I am just praying that he can get into the October class. I really do not want to wait until January to move, especially trying to get it all together with a new baby. I know how vocal I am and it kills me that I cannot just go up there and talk with these people. #1. I feel that things would get done and FASTER too! #2. That maybe they could finally see my perspective on things. But... it is the military. And I know that. Things NEVER happen as they are supposed to. And it will never change. So... instead I just sit back and bite my tongue. :P (And secretly curse them under my breath and to my blog friends!) ;)

Oh, the Marine Corps. It is definitely a Love/Hate relationship!

My goal this week: Take pictures of my soon-to-be 2 year old! I cannot believe I have slacked that much and haven't taken a single picture since Disneyland! Terrible. I did measure him the other day and he is 33.5 inches and weighs 25 lbs! We go for his 2-year check up on the 29th at 3:30. (See how I am blogging about the appt?? That way I cannot forget what day it is and the time! Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you on the love/hate relationship with the Marine Corps!! If they only knew what us wives really go through!

    ReplyDelete