Sunday, September 27, 2009

Milestones!

Well, I have been saving this post til tonight! Not only is it my 100th post, but we also celebrated Thompson's 2nd birthday! And let me tell you... this boy is blessed! It reminds me of a saying "I am not spoiled, I am well loved". So true, so true. We are loved and blessed to be able to come home to Arkansas and celebrate with our family and friends.

Our theme this year was Nemo! Such a fun thing to plan a party around. Here are some pics. I haven't edited any of them, I was too anxious to post!

The Nemo Cake

Make a wish!


Yum!




Thompson and his girlfriend, Kalli! Big Smooches!
Goodbye hugs with Ansley

The Birthday Boy!

We had a very special guest at the party today. My cousin, Leigh, brought her beautiful baby girl Laken. She is only about 2 weeks old and is absolutely adorable! She has a head full of black hair. Thompson has never been around a baby, so I was scared to see how he was going to act around her. He loved her! He really wanted to hold her. That can be a good thing and a bad thing. I will definitely have to watch him like a hawk with Brycen to make sure he doesn't decide to "play baby" with him. :)

Laken and Thompson


I stole some quiet time with the little beauty

I loved these pictures of Robert with his Nana.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sad that we had to miss the birthday party. I literally went home and had my feet in the air for many hours after church. I have his gift in the Tahoe for Thursday when you come by the hospital! I cannot wait to see you again!!!!!!! This time you will have to post pictures of Jade! :-) We love you!

    ReplyDelete