Tuesday, September 15, 2009

27 Weeks!

Well we have made it to our 3rd Trimester! Whoo Hoo! And how did I celebrate??? By ripping my jeans all the way across my butt! Nice, huh? It was a little depressing actually. It reminded me that maybe I shouldn't have ate those sopapillas today. So I went and looked for some new pants. I didn't find any jeans, but I did find some comfy lounge pants on sale for $2.99! YAY! And I got a few shirts on clearance as well. Then I stopped by the Gap Outlet and picked up some stuff for Thompson's upcoming birthday! I am sure he will be oh so excited to open presents full of shirts, sweat pants, and shoes! :)

So overall, our trip to Oceanside was really fun. I am a little disappointed though. I found out that ALL of the Pendleton housing does not have central A/C! What the heck?! I thought all housing today require 21st Century ammenities. ??? The housing that my SIL just moved into is the only housing that has it. So you probably know what housing I am going to apply for. Gees. Oh and apparently microwaves aren't standard either. Hmmm. 29 Palms isn't looking too shabby now. Ha!

Anyways, Brycen is a growing boy!

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.


I would definitely have to agree. I know that he has his active times and his quiet times. Brycen is getting so big and definitely heavier. I feel it everytime I bend over or am just sitting there. He is still breech, but apparently that is pretty normal. And he has plenty of time to turn around.
Well, we just got home a while ago and I am ready for bed. Both of my boys are already there!

No comments:

Post a Comment