Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 Weeks!

We are one week away from 30 weeks! I remember being pregnant with Thompson and was so happy when I made it to 30! I don't know why, but it just seems like a huge milestone. So we officially have 11 weeks left.

Here is what Brycen is up to this week!

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.



Today, is the day before Thompson's birthday! Pretty exciting. I just keep thinking back to 2 years ago, and I fully remember everything I did that day. Little did I know that at about 6:15pm my water would break and I would spend the night in the hospital laboring, getting ready to deliver my sweet baby boy.

We are going to go shopping a little bit today! I am in desperate need of another trip to Hobby Lobby to get some things I will need for my fall/Christmas decorations. Plus I have coupons! :)

That's about it for us today. We are getting ready to welcome baby Jade into the world on Thursday at 3! I can't wait to meet her. And I know that there are many more out there that are anxious as well! This little girl will definitely be spoiled... oops, I mean well loved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment