Tuesday, September 22, 2009

28 Weeks!

While we are in Arkansas, we are celebrating 28 weeks!! I am so excited at how much he is progressing and looking forward to seeing him arrive in the next few months!

Here is what Brycen is up to this week!

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese Cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

On another note, I had a very... odd... dream last night. I dreamt that I was in labor but every time I went to the hospital they would release me and tell me to come back. Well throughout the dream and while in labor, I ended up at my sister-in-law's house, a public pool to go swimming, and at Pizza Hut to enjoy a fabulous meal! Ha! It was CRAZY!!! And every time I would go somewhere I would try and go home to pack my bag, but end up somewhere else! Whew! Let's just hope that when the time does come that it isn't that frenzied and I can somewhat relax in the hospital... with my bag packed and in tow of course! :)

I am going to do a separate post on our trip so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment