Thursday, August 27, 2009

We are FINALLY home from the ultrasound! Brycen is weighing in at 1 lb 8ozs!! He is just a couple ounces over the average. Perfect! I am a little disappointed tho... the hospital we went to does not do pictures! Ugh! So sad. I didn't even get to see his profile either. Oh well. He is as healthy as can be and that is all I can ask for. And it is a good thing we didn't wait til now to find out the sex, because we couldn't. He wouldn't show anything today! When I was pregnant with Thompson, he had a 2 vessel cord. Basically, one of the 3 vessels of his umbilical cord did not form and he just had 2. So I went monthly to have ultrasounds to make sure he was growing and all of his organs were functioning. Thompson weighed 7lbs even and I am sure he would have been bigger if he didn't have the cord issue. Needless to say, Brycen has all 3 vessels, so I am anxious to see how big he will be when he is born. He did have some "pretty big feet" as the tech told us. He is also sitting breech, but he has plenty of time to turn. I can just picture him in there... sitting with his knees tucked to his chest. So cute!!! Anyways, we are going to have the 3d/4d ultrasound later on-- probably around 30 weeks or so. So MAYBE we might get some good pictures then!

And you know that my day couldn't absolutely go perfectly, now could it?? Of course not! We went to Wal-Mart to get Robert some stuff he needed for his guys tomorrow and we come out and we have locked the keys in the car! 110* + Pregnant = NOT FUN!!! We call Nissan and of course they can't help us. Even though I spent $1800 on extended warranty, I don't have roadside assistance! Thanks. For. Nothing! So then we resort to a locksmith. 2 minutes of his time and $75 later, we made it home. Ugh. And you would think... since I have an "intellegent key system" it would avoid stupid stuff like this. Apparently it isn't THAT smart! Oh well.

Robert was supposed to go talk to the career planner today, but obviously didn't make it back in time for that. So tomorrow he is going. PRAY HARD!!! Pray hard for a descent job and descent bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment