Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I might lose my head...

So this is a big crunch week for me! The Last. Week. of. Summer. School!!! Need I say more?! After realizing I am lacking a 10-12 page paper, I am scrambling. So today (minus the usual sanity break) I will be consumed in all things Human Resource Development.

But, today is a great day-- I am 21 weeks! Which means...

How your baby's growing: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.
You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

It is a great week for Mr. Brycen! I just love to hear how he is developing more and more each week.

Another thing I must mention-- my new found love! :)


Robert went to the store last night to get me some gatorade. Well, he saw these and thought I would like them. Boy, was he right! They are so good. We had a nice conversation about whether they were really good or just hot and that is why we kept popping them in our mouths. Either way, they satisfy all of my crazy pregnant lady cravings! Try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment