Monday, August 31, 2009

New Positive Post!

Ok, I got some better news this afternoon regarding the housing situation. PRAY that it is right and that I can move as soon as he starts his schooling! He submits his package tomorrow and hopefully they will get it back in a couple of days to reserve his spot for the October group. If not, then he has to wait until January and we just really don't want that.

It is like a roller coaster ride with us. One minute- YAY! Next minute- BOO! So hopefully it will just work itself out!

Atleast for tonight I can breathe a sigh of relief and go to bed happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment