Tuesday, August 18, 2009

23 Weeks

Brycen-- you are 23 weeks (gestational) today! You are getting to be a pretty big boy! :)

Here is what you are up to:

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango),



you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when he hears them outside the womb.

This has been such a great week! The other night I was sitting in the recliner leaned back and could feel him kicking hard! So Robert and I was staring at my stomach and started seeing him kick! So fun!

Beth tagged me in a fun little game.

Here are the rules:

1. Choose ONE singer/band.

2. Answer all the questions below using song titles by that artist.

Reba!!!



She has been my number 1 fave since forever!

1. Are you male or female? "I'm A Woman"
2. Describe yourself: "Strange"
3. How do you feel about yourself? "What Am I Gonna Do About You"
4. Describe where you currently live: "Five Hundred Miles From Home"
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia"
6. Your best friend is: "Forever Love"
7. Your favorite color is: "How Blue"
8. You know that: "The Heart Won't Lie"
9. What's the weather like? "I'd Rather Ride Around With You"
10. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? "I'm A Survivor"
11. What is life to you? "New Fool At An Old Game"
12. What is the best advice you have to give? "Walk On"
13. If you could change your name what would it be? "Fancy"

This is the cover picture to my first ever CD! I still remember it like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment