Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Tuesday for sure!

Today has been a crazy day, so far, for me! I woke up fed the kiddos, and then argued with Nissan on the phone for 30 minutes. A crazy headache later, I feel like I could shoot fireballs! Ha! Tuesdays always seem like a crazy day.

I stayed up WAY too late watching "Fried Green Tomatoes". Oh, how I love that movie. I haven't seen it in years, and got sucked in when I saw it starting at 11:00 last night. Oops. But I did fold some more laundry while I was watching. :) Not to mention it was RHWNJ night. Oh. My. Word. I love the show, sadly I will admit. I think it is hilarious. Danielle is certifiable NUTSO! I love Jacqueline, Dina, Caroline, and Theresa. I was sad to see Dina leave last week. I thought the scene with Albie and Caroline was heartbreaking. She is such a good mom! She seems very supportive and such an inspiration. Did anyone watching "Watch What Happens Live" afterwards???? If I could I would have punched Danielle in the face multiple times. She gets on my nerves worse than Kelly from RHWNY!! And that says something. I am ready for next week and ready for the reunion. I hope those women tear her apart! (That is awful to say, I know, but I don't care! She needs to be institutionalized!)

We might get to go to Toy Story 3 tonight. We were supposed to go last night, but a certain 2 year old didn't take his nap like he was supposed to... So, he didn't get to go watch the movie. Hopefully he will listen today! ;)

I also need to go grocery shopping to stock up for Robert while I am gone. I am already dreading the plane ride. This time we will have a short hour layover. So hopefully this will break up the crazy, screaming, kicking, 50 bathroom breaks, throwing toys at the random strangers in the front, plane time! ha! So if you are on the Southwest LA flight to Tulsa on Thursday, bless you! And come help me! :)

Just to leave you with a little something... I laughed so hard at this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment