Friday, June 11, 2010

Definitely a random, late night post!

I know I am not the only person that randomly thinks about odd things.

So...

I thought I would list some of my randomosity (is that even a word???)

* I know my husband has worked many hours this past week, month and when he came home today and went to sleep on the couch, all I could think about was how mad I was that he is going to make me sit here all night while he snoozes!!!

* I later told the husband to go ahead and go on up to bed. His reply- "Well I don't want you to be mad I at me." I kindly replied that "I already was and it wouldn't make a difference!" Ha!

* I bought a new air freshener yesterday

I loved it at the store, but the more and more I smell it, it reminds me of the nasty smell of tanning lotion after leaving a tanning bed. Eww...

* Today, on Facebook, I saw some nasty pictures of some sort of fungi that came from a spoiled capri sun. I was so grossed out (I mean nightmare worthy!) that I went and put the four new boxes of capri suns in the garage until I have enough nerve to let Thompson drink them or donate them to someone who wants them. Again, eww...

* I wanted Joe's Crab Shack so bad for dinner, but the aforementioned sleeping husband caused me to eat this for dinner:


and



* I started Jilian Michael's 30 Day Shred on Wednesday and haven't been able to move since. Needless to say, I haven't done Day 2. Ooops.

* I hate that Brycen is already growing up so fast, but I can't wait to plan his first birthday party!

* Speaking of parties, Thompson has declared that he wants a "Batman birday cake". He tell me this everyday and has for over 2 months! Secretly, I hate batman and would much rather have a Toy Story or some other theme besides Batman.

* I lost the top to my cell phone box. You know, the one you need to mail in for your rebate... there went a $100. Ugh.

* I sent Thompson to bed an hour early tonight because literally it was coming down to me pulling my hair out.

Ok, I think I have probably bored you enough :) Tomorrow, Robert and I are going to a "Mess Night". Have no clue what it is besides the fact that if I get up to use the bathroom during it, they fine us money and make fun of me. Sounds like a joyous event! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment