Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween and Go Hogs!

Last night was great! We started out at our friend's Christina and Heath's house. They made some awesome carne asada! I made some jalapeno popper dip and salsa to go along with. I also made this yummy spider web cheesecake! Oh so good! (Especially when you are secretly finishing it off at like 7am!) :)


The Razorbacks won last night; from what I hear, it was by a lot! I think it had something to do with my baby boy!



Is he not the cutest little Razorback player?! He loved it! He even wanted to use his helmet as his bucket and wouldn't let anyone touch his candy! Too funny! We tried to transfer some of the candy into his bag because it got to the point where he was almost dragging it, it was so full!

Thompson had a trick-or-treating buddy Tinsley, who was a Gators cheerleader. She was soooo cute! They had so much fun playing together last night.




Trying to get a picture together.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Lenora, I love the new layout. Check out this link for some Thanksgiving recipes... http://meemoskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/11/links-to-2007-2008-thanksgiving-recipes.html

    I personally haven't looked at them yet, but saw it in my blogger reader and thought Lenora might like these! Wish I was at your house for Thanksgiving, I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete