Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting...and 38 weeks!

So, I am now waiting on my password for my U of A account to be reset. Once that happens, I am going to be in full homework mode for atleast 2 days! Not kidding. So while I am at it, I better go ahead and post that we will hit our 38 week mark tomorrow!!!

Here is what Brycen is up to this week!

How your baby's growing:Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.



I am definitely feeling all of that almost 7 pound baby. This week I feel like he has tripled in size! I still can't breathe and Robert has to make his lovely comments about it... especially when I am eating. No, honey... I cannot stop breathing while I chew; I am sorry this annoys you! Get over it!!! :)

Do you think I am to that point yet?? I think I am getting there. ha!

Thompson is sitting in his room watching his Nemo movie and I just love hearing him laugh at different parts of the movie. I can't believe how big he has gotten and how much he understands!

I think that that is one thing I am definitely going to try and do more with Brycen-- cherish all of those little moments. With Thompson, as a new mom, I often felt so overwhelmed. I have so many memories with him, but I really want to just focus on them while they are happening. I know that it will be so hectic with two boys, but I really want to just spend that time with him. I want him to have that special bond like Thompson and I have. They grow up so fast and before you know it, they are 2!

Most of my days right now are spent wondering what Brycen will look like. I want my boys to resemble each other (mainly because I thought Thompson was about the cutest baby ever!) and I often look at Thompson's baby pictures to remind myself of how precious he was.

This was the day he was born

He was about 3 days old here

And about 3 weeks old here

So beautiful! I can't wait to meet his little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment