Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

Yesterday, I celebrated my 24th birthday! I consider it to be my last year to really "celebrate" because after that I will be 25. Not that 25 is old or anything at all, but I just remember growing up and thinking "Wow! So and so is 25!!!" lol.


So last night, Robert took me out to eat. It was really good. I had the salmon and it was definitely some of the best I had ever eaten. Afterwards, we stopped at this frozen yogurt place. I LOVE going there. You get to pick your frozen yogurt flavor(s) and add however much and what type of toppings you like. At the end, they charge you by weight. So neat! So my dessert consisted of peanut butter/chocolate yogurt with raspberries, heath bar, butterfinger, and marshmallow topping. SO YUMMY!!! I was definitely a happy camper!



Here are some pics from the night.

24 years old and 33.5 weeks pregnant!

Robert and I


Thompson trying broccoli for the first time...


Do I like it???

I think I do!

Thompson feeding daddy some yogurt!

Yummy!


1 comment: