Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, it's not my birthday. That passed about a month ago. BUT, I am just finally getting around to ordering my birthday present from my bday money I received. Whoo Hoo! You know what I got???



Oh, yeah! I have wanted one for over a year now and I finally ordered it!! Wait, it gets even better!


With the Black Friday sales going on and such... Amazon.com (love, love, love!) decided to do the "Sale of the Century" (my words not theirs) and do an incredible bundle. You get the Wii Console with controller and Wii Sports game


***Plus***


Wii Fit with balance board




***Plus***



A $50 Amazon Gift Card!



All for the amazing price of $289.98!!! Not kidding. And with my gift card I am purchasing this for $49.49!


If I were (which I was planning to) go to Sam's Club and purchase all of this, I would end up paying around $330 plus tax and shipping. So that my friends is called a saving of atleast $70.

Thank you, thank you.

If you are planning on purchasing a Wii this holiday season, definitely check out this deal. I believe it ends on Nov. 22nd, so you just have a few days left!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are travelling to Pendleton tomorrow for my husband's brother's homecoming from Afghanistan! We do have our bags semi packed so that if anything were to happen then we are prepared. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment