Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday!

Our Monday has been pretty quiet. Robert went to work today to PT the guys. Brycen is taking a nap, and Thompson is about to lay down for his.

Brycen went to bed around midnight last night. I was sooo tired! And then I didn't even go to sleep til around 2:30am! What the heck? We all did sleep til around 10 this morning (well, after his 7am bottle). So that kind of makes up for it. But now I feel like the whole day is gone!

We are going to Oceanside later on this week. We get to go view our house! I am so excited for that! I am so anxious to get the layout and see how it will work for our family.

Well, I guess I am going to get off here and go jump in the shower! Ahhh, the things we take for granted in life after kids.

Oh, and this morning I woke up and was flipping through my DVR list. Guess what I found? The season premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood! Best. Day. Ever! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment