Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fever, Fits, and Fish

Pretty random, huh?

Yesterday, Brycen had his 4 month shots and the poor thing is STILL running a fever. We have been giving him tylenol every 6 hours, but he still feels so warm.

Thompson has been a terror lately. I really thought we would be over the "terrible two's" since he has been in them forever. But for some reason he thinks it is ok to just start screaming at us if he wants something. Or he growls. Yeah, let me tell ya... that is the fastest way to get something. Not!! So he walks around the house acting like a big ol' bully. It better stop, quick!

Last night we had some salmon that needed to be cooked. Dummy me left the grill gas on and so all of our propane was run out on our brand new tank. Nice... Anyways, so I decided to cook them in a pan on the stove. Turns out delicious! Until this morning. I woke up, walked in the kitchen and it stinks sooooo bad! I have no idea what from. We ate all of the fish, washed the pans, ??? So I opened the patio door for a bit and that pretty much cleared it out. But now my house is filled with flies. Ugh! I have the best of luck. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment