Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jade Allison

I am in love! One of my closest friends (since pre-school) gave birth to her daughter, Jade Allison. She is absolutely perfect! She weighed 8 lbs 9 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. And I think she is going to look like her momma but with strawberry blonde hair! She was born via c-section, so therefore she didn't have all of the face blemishes and the possible cone head. So cute! I got to go meet her tonight and she was so good. She just layed in my arms and slept. The only time she got fussy was when it was time for her to eat, which I don't blame her. I get a little cranky too if someone tries to keep me from my food. Ha!

Anyways, here are a few pics of the little beauty!












Congratulations Becca and Kenny! She is absolutely precious!



1 comment: