Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Well, it's been more like a slow day. But let's pretend! :)

We all woke up pretty late. I made a nice big breakfast of biscuits and chocolate gravy. (Thompson and I's favorite!) He ate 2 biscuits and had a little bit left over in his bowl. Well wouldn't you know that my chubbs came over and got into it. It was too funny. Robert and I were laughing so hard, we had to get some pictures. Funny thing is that Brycen is ALWAYS trying to get our food. If we are eating, he is sitting right there just smacking his lips. I try and feed him whatever we are eating and he LOVES it!! But we really have to watch him (well Thompson) and make sure that T puts up his food when he is done. If not, Brycen is all over it. We have had to clean up many messes. He is definitely our chubby bubby.


You caught me!


But dad, it's so good!!





Yesterday, we got up and went and ate breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. So good! We ran a few errands came home and watched football. (Hogs won, thank goodness!) Then last night we decided to take the boys to Chuck E. Cheese. We had been promising Thompson for a while, so we decided to go. We ate dinner at Chick-fil-A first though. We had a good time! We got there kinda late, so there weren't that many people. At about 9:30, we noticed that the only people in there were older people. There weren't any little ones besides our kids. It might just be me, but I know that the only people that go to Chuck E. Cheese that late at night were a bunch of CREEPY WEIRDOS!!! So Robert and I decided we better head home.









Me posing with Flat Stanley-- we are helping Jilian, my neice, with her school project!








He was so scared, it was too funny!



Aren't these pjs adorable!?





Today, I slow cooked some awesome ribs! We also had some twiced baked potatoes and green beans. And then I attempted my first ever chocolate pie. I don't even like chocolate pie, but it sounded so good. ha! It looked pretty good if I do say so myself. ;) And it might even make my Granny Lola proud!




Tomorrow we are taking the kids to a pumpkin patch in Temecula. I am hoping (and praying) that we get some good pictures of the boys. Then afterwards, we are going to eat at Rosa's. Oh, it's my favorite!!!

So, how was your weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment