Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Update


My mom called earlier to check to see if we had heard from the housing people. And we hadn't. Then she said "No news is bad news". Huh??? I have always heard it the other way around, "No news is good news". That was actually my moto for the both times that Robert has deployed. There were weeks at a time where I hadn't heard from him. And that is the line that I kept repeating in my head over and over. Funny how a little saying kept me sane.

But like I said, we still haven't heard from the housing office. I called and talked to the same lady that I have been calling everyday for the past 2 weeks. I am sure she will be glad when we find out one way or another so that way I don't have to bug her. ha! But, apparently they had a luncheon for someone retiring and it was Monday... you know, the typical "You aren't important, I could really care less" excuse.

So now I am starting to wonder if no news really is bad news. Hmmm...

Anyways, the nice lady said that they would probably get to it tomorrow.

Who wants to start making bets???

No comments:

Post a Comment