Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday, Y'all!!!



I don't know about y'all, but I am so glad it's FRIDAY! This is the last weekend we get with Robert basically til Christmas. His work is trying to fit in two 28-day cycles before Christmas. So, needless to say he will be working A LOT!

I wish I could say that we would be moving this week, but it doesn't look like that will be happening. We are still waiting on the Col. to make his decision. And, it doesn't look like there will be a house available immediately. I have got some packing boxes ready incase they tell us that they approve it. We will see...

Today I was watching the Rachael Ray Show and they had a recipe on there that looked SO GOOD!! It's a spinach and egg noodle casserole. You can find it here! Also, she had a singer on her show that had the best voice I have heard in a long time! His name is Brendan James and he also plays the piano in his band. Loved it. Watch him play here! and here! Love the last song the best!

I believe we are going to head out to look for some birthday presents. My neice and nephew are both celebrating their birthdays here soon. Jilian is re-doing her room in purple, green, and zebra. I am pretty sure I can work with that. Jude...well he is a typical boy and loves all of the typical boy toys! Thank goodness! Of course we will probably hit up Chick-fil-A while we are out. :) You know me!

Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Day. I know many families that have been affected with the loss of their child or children. Unfortunately. I hate it. I hate that they have to be a part of this day. But I know that everything has it's purpose. Each child was meant to be. Let's remember our friends and family today and say a little prayer for all of the other families suffering from losses. You can read more about this day here.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment