Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we ventured out to our first pumpkin patch as a family! We drove about 30 minutes to Temecula, CA to the Peltzer Farms. I have always heard Temecula referred to as "The Wine Country of the South". It was gorgeous! We usually just drive through or pull over and eat at Rosa's. Yesterday was the first time we really drove through there. Loved it. Tons of vineyards and beautiful homes!

We made it to the pumpkin patch and I was DETERMINED to get some good pictures of the boys. Let me tell you... it was probably the most frustrating time of my life. I thought I would pull my hair out! Thompson could not smile and look at the camera to save his life! Brycen did better. I managed to get a couple (out the 100) that were good. The kids were having a meltdown and I wish we could have done more. They had a petting zoo, corn maze, pony rides, and some other neat things. BUT, we were STARVING!! So we loaded up and went to eat. I am thinking since I got my pictures I wanted, we can bring the kids back again to do the fun stuff.

Here are some of my favorite pictures












No comments:

Post a Comment