Friday, October 22, 2010

Sick Baby!

Brycen is sick again. I have noticed for the past couple of days he has had a cough and runny nose. We have also been noticing that he has been really wheezy for about a month. We went to the dr today and they did a chest xray along with a breathing treatment. They prescribed him an antibiotic for all of the crud he has. We go back on Wednesday for a check up to see if his breathing was better. The xray showed some inflamation, but thankfully no pneumonia.

I came home and cooked some taco soup and quesadillas. When I make my taco soup, one ingredient that I have to have is corn. Well, I looked and looked and all I had was creamed corn. Hmph. I don't think that will work. So, what's a gal to do??? Get out the frozen mixed veggies and individually pick out corn kernals. Yep, I have to have it that much! ha! But it was good and definitely worth it.

I have been craving some warm desserts lately to go with this crisp fall weather. I saw a friend post on Facebook about making homemade cinnamon applesauce. It sounds sooooo good! Anything apples sounds good. I would gladly sit and eat an apple pie or apple dumplings. You know, the low fat stuff! ha!

One thing funny I have to share that Brycen has been doing lately... He will get in the crawling position but put his head all the way on the ground. Then he crawls around pushing his head everywhere. It reminds me of someone vaccuuming the floor for some reason. It's too funny. But then he usually runs into something and hurts himself. We try and try to tell him not to do it, but he just won't listen. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for Brycen to get well soon!
    And you had the energy to cook after a dr. appointment??? Wow, I'm impressed!
    Big Fat Mama

    ReplyDelete