Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summertime!!

To me, it is officially summer! The weather has peaked well over the 90's, the pools are open, and the sno cones are delicious!

Yesterday, I took the boys to my sister's house to swim. We layed Brycen down for a nap when we got there because I knew it would be a long day. Thompson ended up swimming for 6 hours! Funny thing is that he never made a peep. He just floated around playing with the other kids. He loved it! After Brycen woke up, we put his swim floaty on him and he splashed around on the steps. He didn't care too much for the swimming part, but loved throwing anything and everything he could into the pool. We ate hot dogs for lunch and I had 2 sno cones that were soooo good!

After we all were wore out from swimming, we got dressed and headed to a Mexican restaurant that I haven't been to in years. It's about 30 minutes away and it really hit the spot.

We had a really great day! Definitely a wonderful start to a hot summer! :)

{Thompson going down the slide!}


{Ready to hit the pool!}


{All the kids}



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment