Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Finally Friday!!

I won't break out into song, but I sing it every single week! Even being a stay at home mom, I love my weekends!

Tomorrow we are leaving for California. We are entrusting the boys in the care of my sisters. Surely, between the 3 of them they can take care of them. ;) I have no doubt in my mind that they (boys too!) will be fine.

Thompson is SOOOO excited to see his dad! I am pretty darn excited too!! I am starting to get nervous and get all of those butterflies in my stomach like when I did when were dating. LOVE that feeling. :)

I am dreading, DREADING packing up the house. We just moved. Ugh. But, we will be saving money by not having the house. I am not too worried about the drive. Somehow, doing things minus the kiddos just seems so easy. (I wonder why???) 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! And just because I couldn't resist...

It's finally Friday, I'm free again
I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday, I'm out of control
Forget the working blues and let the good times roll!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment