Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So this post was supposed to have gone up 2 days ago...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was great! We had some yummy food and got to spend time with our family. :)
After lots and lots of eating, we went home. I had to get dressed to go to Black Friday! I loaded up with my neighbor, Nikki and we headed to the mall to go to the Disney Store! Shanna was there waiting in line, so we stood with her. So after waiting FOR-EVER in the freezing cold, they let us in and we got to do some shopping. I didn't get too much there, just some stocking stuffers and a gift for Thompson. Afterwards, we headed to Wal-Mart. It was CRAZY!!! People were everywhere grabbing up stuff. Nikki was on the search for a Powerwheels Jeep and so we headed straight to the Lawn and Garden Dept. We found one in a corner in an abandoned cart! How lucky!!! I was wanting to get one too, so we walked around trying to find another one. I almost had gotten another one, but didn't work out. Nikki went ahead and decided not to get it, so I got it. I also got some more food storage containers like last year. They are my favorite! And then I picked up some $2 movies for stocking stuffers. Brycen got a new toy too! We left and were back home at 3am. Overall, it was a good shopping trip!

The next morning (after 4 hours of sleep), I woke up and got the boys ready to go shopping some more. Robert had went snowboarding with some friends, so we were flying solo. We made a stop for lunch at our favorite place, Chick-fil-A.

Then we met our friends for a movie. We saw Tangled and it was SOOOOO cute! Loved it! It was hard wrestling 2 kids around by myself. But we had a good time. Then we went to Target and Momma got her a Christmas present from Robert. haha!

We then came home and we were all in bed by 8:30! PTL!!! I was so tired, I slept til 10am!!!

Yesterday, we went to our neighbor's, Kitty's, birthday party! It was fun! There was a huge castle, face painting, and some yummy pizza. I just hated how cold it was! Freezing!!

Today, I am going to attempt to get the boys' pictures made. I am doing them myself, so we shall see. Then, I am cleaning my house top to bottom! Ugh. I hate cleaning, by the way. We'll see how that goes!

Hope everyone has had a great Holiday weekend!!

Note: I had MANY pictures to post, but my blogger has been not letting me post them. It is taking FOREVER to upload ONE picture! Frustrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment