Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Cards-- You can get them too!!

If you are anything like me, you love showing off your family! I always look forward to the holiday season and love planning our holiday photo card.

Shutterfly is an awesome website that offers so many products! You can find Holiday photo cards, birth announcements, cards and stationary, and photobooks!

I have used Shutterfly for about 3 years now. One of my favorite things I have done on their site is their photobooks. I have made Thompson 2 so far. I did one for his first year and then another one for his 2nd birthday. They turned out so cute! I can't wait to start Brycen's!

Shutterfly has given the chance for bloggers to get 50 FREE Holiday Cards! Go to THIS site and sign up!! It is an easy way to get a great photo card to share with friends and family for FREE!! And for a family on a budget, you can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment