Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Weekend!

Well, this weekend was a good one! Saturday, the boys and I went to lunch with Shanna, Jeremy, and Haili Bug. Their friends and little boy who is Brycen's age came too! It was great Mexican food. After that, we all headed to the mall to do a little shopping. It was a long day, but definitely fun!

Today, the boys and I got up and went downtown to the local coffee shop. We met our neighbors and their little girl and we enjoyed a nice coffee drink. Afterwards, we headed down to the beach to let the kids play on the playground. It was a beautiful day!! Brycen had so much fun roaming around. He is definitely walking everywhere now! After some play time, we came back home and Brycen took a nap. I let Thompson play outside while I cleaned and organized my garage. Boy... was that an all day event! BUT! I am finally able to park my car in the garage. haha! Thompson was so tired after about 5 hours of non-stop play, that he came inside and crashed on the living room floor for about 2 hours. I then went and grabbed Subway for dinner.

Robert had his ball this weekend all the way in Primm, NV. I had originally planned to go, but then decided not to. It was so far away and I really didn't want to spend all of that money. So, I let him go by himself and have a boys night. He got home Saturday afternoon, so we got to spend a few hours together. He had duty today, but hopefully we will see him tomorrow night! Tuesday, he graduates his class. Thank goodness! He will then be "off" for 2 weeks. Then it will be non-stop working til Christmas. Ugh. Oh well.

Well, tomorrow is Thompson's 3 year check up. I am hoping for 30lbs, but I don't know if he will make it. We'll see!

This is really off subject, but it is something I have been dealing with. Thompson has been walking around saying "I'm dying". It is really, really disturbing to me. I try to explain to him that that is not nice to say and it hurts mommy's heart. But, it doesn't ever stop him. I hate it. If anyone has any suggestions on how to deal with this... let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good weekend. As far as Thompson new phrase...unfortunately ignoring is the best cure. If he doesn't get a reaction it won't be fun to say anymore. It is the hardest thing to do as a mom though!

    ReplyDelete