Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Prep!

This year, we are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving at Jeremy and Shanna's house. I made my list of things I wanted to make and headed to the grocery store last night. Big Mistake. Huge! Everyone and their dog was there doing the same last minute shopping like me. And then, they were out of red velvet cake mix and macaroni noodles. So, I had to run to another grocery store. Thankfully (and hopefully!) I won't have to go back again today.

I always like to make food that I can assemble in advance, usually the day before. It takes a lot of stress off of the Thanksgiving Day craziness. So here is what is on my menu that I am making.

* Broccoli and Rice Casserole (My absolute fave!)
* Baked Macaroni and Cheese
* Green Bean Bundles
* Cheesecake
* Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Red Velvet Cake Sandwhiches

I plan on making most of this today. I will do the green bean bundles and mac n cheese tomorrow. I am excited!! I love Thanksgiving!

What are some of your holiday favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment