Friday, December 3, 2010

Surprise!

We are in Arkansas!!

The boys and I flew home early to surprise the family. Let me tell you... They. Were. Surprised.

My mom and dad's faces were priceless. I don't think I have ever done something like this and she is still talking about it. A big thanks to Meridith who drove us to the airport and Brittany for driving to Tulsa to pick us up.

The real shocker was that I kept my mouth quiet for 2 weeks! ha!

The boys have enjoyed being in Arkansas. Brycen has walked around my mom and dad's house about 1000x already. Surprisingly, he hasn't messed with her Christmas tree.

Today, we went and surprised Jude at school and ate lunch with him. I know I have said this before, but Thompson is OBSESSED with school. He begs me everyday to let him ride on the bus to go to school. He will even put on his backpack and tell me he is leaving to go to school. So he was in Heaven! He loved standing in line with the kids and emptying his tray. It was too cute. He even ran off into the little boys restroom and yelled at me to "get out of the boys bathroom!". And then he cried and cried when we left. I would have let him go play at recess with Jude, but I don't know if I could get him to leave while trying to hold onto Brycen. So I just told him that Jude had to go back to class. Maybe next time!

When I find my camera, I will post some cute pictures from the plane ride here.

No comments:

Post a Comment