Thursday, June 4, 2009

Potatoes? No thanks...

Well, the past couple of days have been so-so... I was deathly (ok maybe not that bad) sick Tuesday night. All because of these-


They are sooooo good, but I don't recommend eating 1/2 of the box by yourself. I knew I shouldn't have, but I really couldn't resist them. Well I paid for it. All. Night. Long! So after atleast 10 times to the bathroom throwing up, Robert took me to the Emergency Room. Throwing up is definitely on my list of things I could live without. Luckily they gave me a pill before I started back up. It helped calm that down, but I was still just so nauseous. They went ahead and gave me an IV of fluids incase I was dehydrated. So, after 2 hours we came home and I went to bed! Robert got to stay home with me to help take care of Thompson. Thankfully, we all took a long nap. His command went ahead and told him to stay home with me today-- even though I feeling so much better! I'll take it!

1 comment: