Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Complete Randomness

Ok, so the past two nights I have been having the absolute weirdest cravings for food right before I go to bed. The first night I made a grilled cheese with pickles on it and ate the whole thing. Then last night, at 11:30, I decided to get saltine crackers, cheese, and tapatio picante sauce and make me little sandwhiches. Gosh, they were good. I am so surprised I didn't have the absolute worst heartburn ever. It went really well with my crazy chicken, corn casserole pizza I made. Ha!

This morning I woke up with a little more energy. Thank goodness! Until now, I have been about the laziest person ever. I have not been exercising, let alone just walking. One, due to the heat. Two, I just don't feel like it. Well this morning I checked the weather-- perfect 72 degrees. So I got Thompson ready, fed, and in the stroller and away we went. I walked a good couple of miles and on the way back stopped at the gym. I did a few arm and leg machines. I swear my muscles have been in hibernation for the past 3 months. Luckily, I made it through. Thompson was a trooper. He sat in the stroller the entire time. When we got to the gym, I turned on the Disney Channel and he sat and watched his show. So, when I was done I took him and let him play on the playground. He loves it! We played until his cheeks were red from all of the running around. So I coaxed him home by telling him that we could watch "Nemo". Boy, did he like that idea. So on the way to the house he shouted "Nemo, Nemo, Nemo!" Over and over. It was too cute.

We might venture to the pool this afternoon depending on his mood...mine too! :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember how hot it can get out there.. so I don't blame you for not wanting to walk!

    ReplyDelete