Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boredom will be the death of me!

I know, I know... you are probably wondering how can you be bored with an almost 2 year old running around? Well, I am. Yesterday we went to the pool. We were doing so good until Thompson discovered that he could stand on the steps of the pool and jump around there. I could see the lifeguard eyeing me to get him off of them, so every few minutes I would pull him off to swim around. He got so mad at me everytime. So after about 45 minutes of the back and forth, back and forth I decided to go home. So, I am thinking tomorrow I will try and venture to the pool yet again. It really was refreshing to be in the water with it being so hot.

Last night, I was checking out one of my fave local websites and found an awesome rocker & glider for $50! So, I loaded up and went and got it. It is so pretty! It is a dark walnut looking wood that will go great with the crib and other furniture. I plan on recovering the pad on it to go with whatever decor we decide on. I was planning on buying a new rocker and that would be one of my bigger purchases since I don't have to buy a crib and such with this baby. But for $50, I saved us some major cash! That just talked me into the custom bedding I am wanting even more ;) My sister has been a gem in finding a cute website that does custom bedding for a very reasonable price. So now I am just waiting to find out what the baby is to start making some decisions! Can you tell I am excited?!

Tonight...I am making a pizza. I am trying to get rid of a bunch of leftovers, so we will see how this turns out. It will have chicken, onions, hot corn casserole and whatever else I can find that needs to be used!

Also, please remember my sweet husband in your prayers. He is really, really sick and stuck up in Baltimore. Today they took him by ambulance to the hospital. He was diagnosed with an inner ear infection and what not. So they gave him some fluids and antibiotics. Hopefully he will start to feel better. Oh, and he has my camera, so I won't be able to post any pictures til he comes home. But, by the sound of it...he isn't really able to get out and sight see and take many pictures. Poor guy!

Ok, how many watch Jon and Kate + 8? I loved the show. This season has been just horrible and really sometimes unbearable to watch. Well to those of you who don't watch the show (or maybe live in a cave) may not have heard that our one-time fave families is splitting up. SHOCKER! I know, who would have thought?! They (Jon) decided that it would be best to get a divorce so that way, since he is only 32, can live his life...but for his children, right? It is funny that everytime they are asked a question it is "Well, I do everything I can...for my kids". Yeah right! I am sure when you were shacking up with the 23 year old school teacher it was for your family, right? Uh huh. So the paparazzi has got to him and the $$$ signs has got to Kate. Pitiful. But remember... they do it all for their kids.

Speaking of shockers, I am so ready for the reunion of Real Housewives of New Jersey! Now that IS a cat fight I am ready to see! Mob wives, bubbies, and nasty Danielle... now that is entertainment! :)

Not much else going on. Thompson is sitting on the couch talking to himself. If I don't watch out, I will probably end up doing the same! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment