Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Recipe!!

So, last week I participated in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life-- Main Courses. I linked up my White Chicken Chili.

And since Friday, I have been going through and looking for new recipes. I have a tab under my Bookmarks on my computer where I put all of the recipes I find. So easy to find them that way!! So I was busy "bookmarking" recipes and was getting so excited to try some of them out.

One that I couldn't wait to try was the Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches. I made them last night and they were sooooo good! And it's in a crock-pot... can't get any easier than that! I used Sweet Baby Ray's (the best BBQ sauce!) in the sweet and spicy. It was a perfect combination with the sweet crushed pineapple.

I served it with some basic pasta salad and it was an easy, easy meal.

I figured up the WW Points Plus value and for 6 servings, it came out to 8 points per serving. I am not 100% sure how accurate that is. It is really juicy, so a lot of points are still in the juice. So, I am thinking more of 6 points per serving. If you add a bun, that is about 5 points.

Enjoy!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment