Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home Alone

Well, I am not technically all alone. I still have my two sleeping babies here with me, but Robert will be gone until Friday night. So.... what to do????




I rented these this morning when I woke up from Redbox. Is anyone else obsessed with Redbox?! These movies came out today in the Redbox machines and I am like a mad woman waking up at the crack of dawn to make sure I reserve it before anyone else does! Looks like I might have a little too much time on my hands! Ha!!

It is also my favorite show's season finale!!!


I have this on DVR just in case some freak accident happens and I miss it! I know, I am pretty pathetic.

I also made an angel food cake last night. Oh, goodness. It is probably the healthiest (is that even possible for a cake??) cake I could make, but it doesn't help that I am the only one here to eat it. Looks like I know what Thompson will be having for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Just kidding. ;)

Speaking of cakes, Robert and I are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! It still amazes me of all we have 4 years after we got married. I am serious, we literally started with nothing. We had a car and everything we could put in it. That's it! Crazy! Which brings up a good question... What the heck were my parents thinking letting their 20 year old daughter get married and run off to California?? Apparently they had a little trust and faith that we would make it. Which I am so glad they did. Look at what we have now!



So let's get down to the real question...

What in the world do I do for our anniversary???

We are going to AR together in August, so I might wait til then to do something so that way I can have some babysitters! Lol. I just really don't know if I trust someone that I don't know. But, if we do do something it will probably be kid-friendly. That's where I am stumped. Is it possible to be all romantic and such when you have a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old? I am stumped. So if anyone, ANYONE has any ideas, please shoot them my way!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment