Thursday, August 4, 2011

Almost 4!

I can't believe that next month Thompson will be turning 4! He is turning into such a big boy these days. Going to Bible school, running around with friends, and spending the night with his cousins. I got teary eyed the other day thinking about how in 2 years he would be starting kindergarten. I look at him and get so excited thinking about his future. Will he be a doctor, or a policeman, or a firefighter? Of course, then I start to think about the woman he is going to one day (when he is 30) marry. Will she take care of him like his momma does? I know that all of this is WAY far away, but it just goes to show you how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday we were at the HOGS game when my water broke. (True story!) A few hours later we had this beautiful, 7 pound baby boy whom I couldn't love more!

It definitely makes me hug him and Brycen more and more each day. Knowing that one day they won't enjoy it like they do now. I pray for that to never happen, but you know teenage boys! ;)

Lunch today


Look at that heart breaker!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment