Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Day!

I am so happy that we have had some rain and cooler temps! The forecast for this week calls for a chance of rain everyday-- I don't think I have ever been so happy to see that. Definitely makes me start thinking that Fall is not too far away.



Today I went to the paint store for my sister. Call me crazy, but I LOVE going there. I am a dreamer, naturally, so I love going and picking out different colors and imagining how I would paint the rooms in my "dream home". Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams both have apps where you can take a picture of something and it will match the color to one of their paints. So neat!

The boys have been pretty good here lately. (I probably just jinxed myself...) They went to Silver Dollar City last Friday with my mom and sisters. They sent me some cute pictures. Looks like they had a ton of fun!!



 I also scored 2 new drink dispensers at Sam's Club today. They are usually $20, but right now our store has them on sale for less than $10! I am hoping to be able to use them sometime in the next 5 years! ;)


Hope everyone is having a good week! :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment