Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We got a house!!AAAAA

You heard me right! We got a house!!

Today, I went to the housing office to talk to the main guy about when he thought we would be getting our house. I was tired of hearing one thing from one person and something from another... He told me we were at a great position on the waiting list and we would probably be getting a call to claim a house within a few weeks! I was estatic!! We were talking about our application and some things we were trying to get fixed with Brycen. Well, during this time my phone kept ringing and ringing. I just ignored it because I didnt want to be rude. Well... he starts looking real hard and says "Wait a minute!" He then called a girl just down the hall on the phone and asked her if she was trying to acess our account. She said "Yes, I have been trying and trying to get ahold of her to offer her a house!" He then tells her how I was sitting right in his office. I could not believe it. I cried, not kidding. The military is just so frustrating at times and nothing ever seems to work out. So I then walked into her office and start filling out paperwork! Turns out someone was supposed to be moving into a house this week, but at the last minute couldn't. So she asked how soon we could move!

So now Robert and I went up to sign our lease and we are picking up our keys on Thursday!! I am so happy! I have a ton of packing to do. And we have to be out of our current house by Monday at 11. :/ And Robert has to work on Thursday. Oh well, it will all work out!

Funny thing is that the house we are moving to is exactly the same layout as the one we have now. But we will have a fenced in backyard! I promise to do a big post once I get everything settled.

I know Robert will enjoy being so close to work. And we both will enjoy the money we will be saving in gas! Whoohoo!

Another good thing... I received an email from the Geek Squad saying my computer is finished and about to be shipped back! It has been a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment