Thursday, January 20, 2011

T.I.R.E.D.

Today was moving day #1. I was flying solo on the packing, unloading, putting away. As usual, Robert had to work. Thankfully, he has off tomorrow and will be able to help do the big stuff. We rented a trailer so hopefully we can make it in as few trips as possible. Luckily, I have some incredibly great friends who have adopted my boys while we are doing the move. I am so going to miss them!!

The house is great! It has the same layout as the house we have now which is good... I already know where everything goes! :) I am excited to set up our back patio. And one of my favorite things is that the community center (which has a fitness center and a pool) is just steps from the house! 

So, as tired as I am, I am up at 10:30 cooking Robert dinner. I have had a sinus infection and I have worked non-stop today. Needless to say, I am ready to crash. Before I know it, it will be morning and time to start another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment