Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Night!!!

Wouldn't you think by that post something EXCITING was going on?!?!

I've got you fooled!

Unless, you consider the fear of Thompson having a stomach virus. The child rarely says anything hurts, but tonight after his nap he came and laid down on the couch complaining about his belly. Crossing my fingers nothing is wrong!

Robert is still working hard. I think I have seen him for like 2 hours this whole week. I know he works a lot, but I am secretly jealous of all of the husbands that get off at a normal time. There are many jobs in the Marine Corps that has this awesome routine, however, my husband never chooses those jobs. Oh well.

Tomorrow, Robert and I are celebrating 6 years of being together. Yes, I am one of those who still celebrates a dating anniversary! ;) Why not, it is another excuse for a nice dinner or something! ha!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to make Robert do something tomorrow after he gets off work. Sunday is back to work. Boo...

Is this cycle over yet???


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment