Friday, July 2, 2010

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Can you guess??? We went to the Rodeo of the Ozarks last night. For the past few years, we have made it a tradition to take the kids to it. They love it! Thompson loves the Muttin' Bustin' (it's where the little kids ride on the sheep) and could watch it all day. Jude, my nephew, loved the whole thing. I would glance over there at him and he would just be mesmerized.

They enjoyed sno cones!



Poor Brycen, when they shot off the fireworks it scared him to death!


Aunt Brittany and Brycen


Nana, Brycen, and Jude


Nana and Brycen


Momma and Brycen


Today I am going to get a manicure and pedicure for my cousin's wedding. Then we have the rehearsal tonight. And then, we are heading down to the ranch to cook out and fish on the river. I am making a coconut cake, Kelly's Recipe.

Some Brycen news I wanted to share... the other day I had him laying down on a blanket I had in the floor. I went to the bathroom and came back and he was sitting up. I thought about it for a few minutes about how I KNOW I had him laying down, but then just dismissed it. Well sure enough later on, I watched him go from the tummy/back position to sitting up. It is the cutest thing! This morning when I woke up, he was sitting up in his crib just smiling! :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment