Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not enough hours in the day...

Do you ever feel like your days are just so short? Many times I wake up and then it seems as if it is already time to go to bed! I know that once I start working, it will be even worse. Family time already seems short enough with Robert working so much. I hate that the boys will only get about 3 hours a day with me once I do start working. That thought just kills me...

The past couple of days, Brycen has been having a snotty nose. I was hoping it was his allergies, but now I don't know. Robert said that he noticed him kinda having to pant a lot when he breathes. So now that has me worried. So I made an appt with the ped's office today. Plus, he threw up almost everything he ate yesterday. Praying that Brycen just starts to feel better. I could tell last night that the little guy just didn't feel good at all. :(

Thompson has been acting out a lot. He will see Brycen crying and then start making this fake cry and acting like he wants me to hold him too. Yesterday was bad. I layed B down for a nap in his crib and I went upstairs to find Thompson and T had crawled into the bed with him. He doesn't quite understand why he has 2 beds and why B is sleeping in one of them. I had to explain that the crib was Brycen's new bed because he is a baby. And how Thompson is a big boy now and how he gets to sleep in his big boy bed! He didn't like it at first, but then I said "Well I guess you can have the baby bed and we can give Brycen your big boy bed!" He perked up then! ha! And he is constantly on my lap these days. Anytime I am sitting, he crawls up there. Which I don't mind as long as he is not trying to act like a baby.

I have already been thinking of what to cook for dinner and it is only 8 in the morning. Anyone else??? I try to lay out whatever meat I plan to use so that way it can thaw out. We have some hamburger meat, but it seems I never have a good recipe to use. Hmmm... maybe meatballs? Maybe beef stroganoff? What cracks me up is that Thompson hollers that he wants Chick fil A for every meal! "Thompson what do you want for lunch?" "Chick-fil-A, and then I play!" Mmm hmmm...I know how that works. haha! He is obsessed with their indoor play area. It doesn't help that ever since our Chuck E Cheese trip he is now into saying that every time he lays down, "I lay down and go to sleep, and then I wake up and we go to Chuck E Cheese!" I usually just agree with him on that one. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sister! I totally feel like some days are sooo short! Then of course there's the flip side, days that never seem to end...those are the ones where the baby is sick, fussy, or just plan precocious!

    ReplyDelete