Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't want to get my hopes up, but...

This morning my friend, Christina, called to tell me about an email that we had received in regards to some scholarship funds available for spouses of the active duty military! I was estactic. As you know, I am STILL completing my degree and that money would help out tremendously! I know my parents would really love it! :) Anyways, so I called the people and you can receive up to $6000 for pursuing your career development. So of course I applied and now I am waiting for a counselor to call back to verify my information. After that, then they cut a check to the U of A!!! Pray, Pray, Pray that it all works out!

Thompson is laying down for a nap right now. I think him watching his shows is wearing him out. I might have to start turning off the tv already! Just when it was good, I didn't want him glued to the tv and that is what he is!



Thompson telling me that he liked the show :)
Uh oh, he is glued

This could be tiring, I better have a seat

This was him yesterday...the beginning


1 comment:

  1. i think it is cute and it probably helps give you much needed breaks! Just make sure he still uses his mind and goes outside...

    ReplyDelete