Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sick Kiddos!

Beware if you have a weak stomach...

Thursday evening, I took the boys out to dinner. Thompson had to go to the bathroom a few times while we were there. Brycen was having a bout with diarrhea himself, so I had a hunch that this wouldn't be good. I bathed the boys, put them to bed and I went to bed myself. I woke up at 4:00 to Thompson yelling from his room. I went in there thinking he had woke up early, but as soon as I got to the door I could smell it...

Vomit. Everywhere.

Lovely, let me tell you.

Surprisingly, he wasn't too upset. I got him up, cleaned him up, took the sheets off his bed and let him come lay down by me. When we woke up at 6:00, he had awful, awful diarrhea. (Sorry if this is TMI)

Brycen woke up with it too.

So I asked Brooklyn if she would stay home that day and take care of them. I hated to miss work seeing as I had only been there for 3 weeks.

The boys were fine all day. They didn't have any problems yesterday evening too.

At 4am (again!) Thompson was up with diarrhea. Brycen woke up covered in it too. Ugh. So off to the bath again this morning. Thompson seems to be better, but Brycen is pitiful. His little bottom is raw from having it so bad for 2 days. So today we are trying to rest up and hopefully will start feeling better.



I am hoping so because this week is an exciting one for us--

Robert will be home and Thompson is turning 4!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment