Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Thompson!

Thompson,

4 years, wow!

I know I say it every year, but I still can't believe you are this big.

To be honest, it breaks my heart. I see you growing everyday, but I still see you as my baby. My first born.

When you came into this world, something inside of me clicked. Everything made sense. I was young, almost 22. But knowing that the one job I would have for the rest of my life was to be your Momma, there is nothing I could have wished for more.

You, my baby boy, are the best little boy I know. I see so much of myself in you. The way you react to things, reminds me of myself. (Funny, because baby brother is just like your dad) You have such a strong will, yet you are so soft, you are so eager to please, and you always have a smile on your face.

You have matured so much over the last year. I really think starting school has helped you. Today, you were saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" and it melted my heart. I videoed it because you asked me too. You are such a ham and always love to "cheese" it up for the camera. You can turn on that smile like no other.

You love your brother more than words can say. He is your little buddy. He likes to test you sometimes, as do you to him. But at the end of the day, seeing the smile on his face when he sees you is priceless. He loves his big brother. You are learning to share more with him. Your favorite time is to play with him the bath tub. Ya'll splash and laugh and it honestly is my favorite time of the day.

Every night as I tell you goodnight, you never fail to tell me how much you love me. We do it back and forth and sometimes as I walk out the door, I can still hear you telling me it as I walk down the hall. Always ready for me to tell it back to you.

I love you, Thompson Lee. No matter how big you get, no matter what, you will always be my baby boy.

Happy 4th Birthday!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment