Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh, Monday!

As most of you know, I started my new job about 4 weeks ago. I love it. Seriously, love it. We stay so busy that sometimes I look up and half the day is gone. Monday is our busiest day of the week, so it really goes by fast.

Last night I was giving the boys a bath and I took this picture of Brycen.

Such a cutie!







Oh. My. Word.

Pancakes + Cinnamon Rolls

The two together? Heaven, help me!

Tomorrow I am working a 1/2 of a day because I get to go pick up a special fella from the airport. :) I have calculated that we have spent 10 days together in the past 6 months. Not the most ideal thing I had in mind. We are surviving. Being married and raising 2 kids together 1500 miles apart is frustrating at times. We have been utilizing Face Time. The boys LOVE it!! They show off for their dad, which melts both his and I's hearts. 




We like to wake dad up extra early! ;)

Saturday will be Thompson's birthday party! He is so excited! He reminds me about his cake and his party every day. Love it!

That's about it. I will probably be quiet for the next few days! Hopefully, I will have lots of pictures to share when I come back.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment