Saturday, July 2, 2011

Goodbyes and White Water

Yesterday morning, Robert got on the road back to California. It breaks my heart to see him go. I was seriously considering all of us just going back with him. We could all survive in 1 bedroom right?! ;) We are already planning his next trip home... we will be getting ready to celebrate Thompson's 4th birthday and Robert's 28th birthday!

By the way... can you believe it is already July?!?! Where does the time go these days???

Anyways, after Robert left, the boys and I loaded up and headed to meet my mom and my niece and nephew at White Water in Branson. I was worried about how I was going to handle 2 kids up there, but it really wasn't that bad. Thompson is now old enough that he can play at the kiddie park with his friends. He wears this floaty that is amazing!! Brycen loved playing in the water. Of course my niece and her friend loved being "mother hens" and helping him around. So cute!! Thompson then went to ride some rides with my mom and the kids and Brycen and I headed to the Lazy River. I have mentioned before about my love for the LR. Awww.... So peaceful, right?? Ummm not so much anymore. They renovated some of the park, LR included. They added these things that dump water on you as you go through. There are about 8 of them. Not cool. How can I relax on my tube knowing that every 4 seconds I had to paddle as fast I could away from the water dumping things. And Brycen insisted on taking his nap on me while we were on the river. I wish I could have gotten a picture, it was so cute! But he didn't much like being woken up to being soaked with cold water. He would scream and then fall right back to sleep. We did that for well over an hour. I thought my arm was going to fall off from holding him.

After White Water, we went to Freddy's to eat. It was so good! Then Brycen and I headed to TJ Maxx and Target. I seriously could have fallen asleep on my way home. I was sooo tired. I definitely came home and crashed.

Robert called and he is about into Kingman, AZ. He is truckin' it for sure! He assured me that he had pulled off and slept for about 3 hours. So he should be arriving back to CA today.

Today, I am wanting to relax. But I have this want to go to Sam's Club. I seriously LOVE Sam's. Don't know why, I just do. Kinda like Target. Maybe I just like the browsing. Hmmm... Anyways, I might go do that, we will see!

Have a great Saturday!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment