Monday, July 11, 2011

A little funny...

Thompson and Brycen love having races around the house. They will count 1, 2, 3, Go! And then both run! (Brycen loves counting and saying Go too!) This morning they were doing this, but this time I heard Thompson say "1, 2, 3, Apple!" instead and then told Brycen I didn't say "Go!". It was his way to fake out his brother. Well he did this another time but used "banana" instead. Of course, he fooled his brother again. ;) Well then the next thing I hear he says, "1, 2, 3, diarrhea!" I about died laughing!

Where in the world do they come up with this stuff?!

Anyways, I laughed, then I corrected him telling him that we don't say stuff like that, then laughed a little more to myself.

Such a boy. I swear that is my excuse for everything! :)


Photobucket

2 comments: