Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wouldn't you know...

I am doing yet another catch up post.

This week I have worked a lot! I actually haven't used my computer in days.

There hasn't been a lot going on. Thompson is attending Vacation Bible School this week. Every night I ask him what he learned and he tells me "About Jesus". That's good son, what do they say about Jesus? "Go outside and play". ;)

He has enjoyed it so much though. He asks every night to go back. I know a lot of it is from getting to play with kids. Right now, we have him on a wait list for pre-school. Hopefully they can get him in for this fall!

Here are some pictures from this week.

Brycen trying out his new car! Gotta love hand-me-downs! 


Thompson has been working in his letter book.


Brycen practicing up for the Lazy River.


Thompson and his faux hawk


Brycen and his paci.

Speaking of pacis... We are in the process of taking Brycen's away. It hasn't been too hard until today. He was in his room and found some stashed under his bed. I saw him and immediately took it away. He threw a fit! Then he found another. I took it away again. Another fit. It was awful. We have replaced the paci with his Buzz Lightyear doll and he seems to be ok. He has gone to bed at night just fine. I just really need to make sure he hasn't stashed anymore around here! :)

So glad the weekend is here! I don't have any plans, but I am sure we will do something. Thompson has been asking to go to Chuck E Cheese for a while, so maybe if I end up losing my mind, we will go there.

Off topic... does anyone do Pinterest? I love it. I have found some CUTE stuff that I want to make!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment