Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas 20 Questions

Christmas 20 Questions
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate most definitely, but only the homemade stuff!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa's will be unwrapped. That is the way he left them for me growing up and I think Thompson and Brycen will love it too.
3. Colored lights or white? Only white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you decorate for Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving dinner
6. What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? Hmmm... probably broccoli/rice/cheese casserole or cranberry fluff!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Definitely Christmas morning. Waking up extra early to go through our stockings to see what Santa had brought.
8. When and how, did you learn the truth about Santa? To be honest, I really do not remember. 10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year it is with bright colored ornaments. I am still looking for a topper. Next year I am thinking golds and reds.
11. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love it as long as I don't have to get out in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Not so much.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not one in particular. I always loved getting clothes and whatever was in my stocking.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with my family and remembering why we celebrate the season!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Here lately it is cheesecake-- my new fave tradition. But, I always love red velvet cake.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas morning and all of the get togethers
17. What tops your tree? :( Nothing right now.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I love giving, but I am not going to lie... I love opening presents as well! :)
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
20. Candy canes. Yuck or yum? Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment